Let us introduce our Designated Representative training courses. SkillsPlus International Inc. is the ONLY training provider approved by the California State Board of Pharmacy to offer California Designated Representative training programs for wholesalers, 3PL, and reverse distributors. When applying for a California Designated Representative license, you must include proof of required training, specifically, a training affidavit. Earn a Board-accepted training affidavit by taking any one of our courses.
These online training courses are designed for California Designated Representative license applicants and their managers. We make the messy regulatory requirements simple and easy to understand!
These courses cover all the topics specified on their respective California Designated Representative license application form.
- Wholesaler Course – Click here for more details | Buy Now!
- 3PL Course – Click here for more details | Buy Now!
- Reverse Distributor Course – Click here for more details | Buy Now!
Key Benefits Of Our Designated Representative Training Courses
- No need to schedule your training. Buy the course. Start when you’re ready! Therefore, buy now and start studying!
- Online internet-based e-learning. Available 365 x 24 x 7. Come and go as needed. What is e-learning? In other words, our courses are convenient and flexible.
- We’ve added something new, closed captioning. Students can read what the course instructor is teaching. This feature helps ESL (English as a second language) students, and hard of hearing students. Therefore, our courses are more accessible.
- Nearly 7,000 students have taken our state license-related courses. In other words, our courses are very popular!
- Offered continuously since 2002. Therefore, we have a long record of experience.
Moreover, enroll in a California Designated Representative training course now, for: Wholesalers | 3PL | Reverse Distributors
Above all, you can always reach out to us for additional information, contact us!
Furthermore, you might also be interested in: